Bethel, United States
6 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Maintenance Mechanic in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Maintenance Mechanic your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair of automated systems and equipment.
- Performs all the Preventative Maintenance within the area using Work Instructions, Equipment Manuals, and Self-Developed Procedures.
- Fabricates new equipment or modifies existing equipment using blue prints, schematics, or verbal instructions from the technical staff.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, test equipment and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Performs light machining and cutting using power tools.
- Performs area-required installations, such as ducting, minor air lines, and plumbing fixtures.
- Works from blue prints and electrical and pneumatic schematics. Creates drawings and sketches for components for fabrication.
- Comply with all safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work areas.
High school graduate & 2 year technical degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC a plus.
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: $20-$25hr.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 1st
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.