Peabody, United States
about 4 years ago
Perform all aspects necessary for the maintenance of the equipment used in the manufacturing of Turbine Engine components and the repair and construction within the facility.
- Knowledge of industrial mechanics and industrial electrical (pneumatic and hydraulic).
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Able to use and care for related test equipment.
- Able to operate maintenance shop equipment.
- Install, service and maintain the operating condition all of the facilities equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment failure.
- Make routine, periodic or special inspections to determine the necessity of the repair and maintenance of the plant machinery and equipment.
- Required to have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and a company issued fork truck license.
High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to thirty (30) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.