Peterborough, United States
about 1 year ago
Manager, Supply Chain & Global Logistics
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Manager, Supply Chain and Global Logistics is responsible for planning and forecasting manufacturing activities, strategic sourcing of component parts, procurement and logistics (inbound, cross-docking, outbound) of finished goods, inventory planning and management and external product warehousing. Primary focus will be on development and implementation of a globally optimized inbound, outbound and reverse logistics network. Objectives include expediting the flow and availability of goods, minimizing total costs throughout the supply chain, maximizing profitability and delivering superior customer service to all of clients and customers.
- Identify and introduce best practices for supply chain and logistics management within the organization.
- Build and maintain an efficient and cost-effective network of global logistics partners and product flow.
- Manage any direct reports associated with supply chain and global logistics duties.
- Collaborate with the Director of Distribution and Warehousing Services on defining the role of our in-house warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing activities.
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Global experience particularly in regards to international shipping, import and export controls, duties and compliance.
- APICs certification a plus.
- Proven track record in building, managing and leading teams.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; Experience with continuous improvement a must.
- Experience establishing or retaining ISO certification standards (13485 preferred but not required).
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Supply Chain: 5 years (Preferred)
- BS Degree a plus