Norwood, United States
almost 5 years ago
Manufacturing Associate, DNA Operations - 2nd Shift
Location: Norwood, MA
Contract - Ongoing
Seeking a Manufacturing Associate for DNA Operations in new GMP Manufacturing Facility. The individual in this role will be responsible for production of DNA for all constructs using custom automation, Hamilton liquid Handlers, and chromatography solutions. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to quickly master new processes and the drive to be part of a dynamic, fast paced, and highly motivated team. They must have training in chromatography (UPLC/HPLC), liquid handlers, basic molecular biology techniques, and ability to work with custom automation.
- Working experience w/in cGMP facility
- experience performing DNA Purification with HPLC Chromatography solutions
- Have worked specifically with DNA for preclinical
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Produce DNA for preclinical targets
- Conduct DNA purification using HPLC-based chromatography solutions
- Conduct in-process quality control assays to ensure DNA are within specifications
- Utilize automated equipment to enable capacity and short turnaround time
- Promote inter- and intra-departmental communication to facilitate and maximize performance
- Strict adherence to current good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures and manufacturing documentation.
- Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operations and process instructions, and of process data.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to safety procedures and guidelines
- Utilize knowledge to improve operational efficiency
- Adhere to Pilot Plant gowning procedures and maintain a clean general operating area
- Adhere to documented waste handling procedures to respect environmental regulations.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Biomechanical engineering, Bioengineering, Biomedical engineering, Biochemistry or related field, Associates with 2+ years related experience or 4+ years of related GMP experience required
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced production environment at a biotech/pharmaceutical company preferably in GMP or GLP
- Ability to collaborate fluidly with peers, supervisors and cross functional support groups required
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and organizational skills required