depends on experience
over 2 years ago
Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting & Finance and Clerical.
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to work for a client supporting two of their locations in both Westford, MA and Hudson, MA.
As a Manufacturing Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
developing and implementing optimal, cost effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommending and implementing improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinating manufacturing launches for new or revised products and maintaining maintenance.
- Carries out process improvement, problem resolution, project management and employee training.
- Improves manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Prepares and presents plans for the above and coordinate deployment including training of team members.
- Assists general manager in improving a system of production control standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training.
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing process including production flow assembly methods and production equipment.
- Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of building equipment.
- Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
- Designs, develops, and tests and or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery, and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Performs product process analysis, forecast reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Represents manufacturing on cross functional teams.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Experience and/or training in safe work environments, union work environments, capital improvement and maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Computer Assisted Design (CAD) proficiency.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Performance Management
- Communication Proficiency
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Pay range up to $85K
- Travel will be between two locations, Hudson and Westford, MA
Please include a copy of your resume, salary expectations and any professional references.
Lighthouse Professional Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.