Boston, United States
about 1 year ago
• Working with engineering leads to order, kit, improve, and build the robots.
• Ordering parts and communicating with vendors to ensure delivery of parts.
• Utilizing software to manage time keeping of the entire build process as well as the parts ordering process.
• Updating and enhancing build instruction documentation in collaboration with engineering.
• Assisting in the assembly and build process to train staff and ensure timely completion of the build.
• 5+ years experience working in a manufacturing/engineering environment with awesome organizational skills.
• Motivated to lead manufacturing and lead junior team members as applicable.
•Organizing parts and preparing them in appropriate kits for assembly.
• Familiar with standard build processes.
• Adjusting build schedule to accommodate for build delays.