Ayer, United States
almost 3 years ago
Main job responsibilities:
- Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods
- Utilize knowledge of design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Develop cost for large components.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team of engineers, and support personnel in a fast-pace work environment.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced manufacturing engineer working as part of a larger team focused on the development and fabrication of superconducting machines.
Education – Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree plus 10 years of demonstrated relevant manufacturing experience
- Associate's Degree plus 15 years of demonstrated relevant manufacturing experience
- Experience in large machinery fabrication
- Must be proficient in SolidWorks
- Experience in cryogenic and vacuum systems
- US Citizen