Ayer, United States
10 months ago
• Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods
• Product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, and QC standards.
• Develop cost for large components.
• Working effectively in a team consisting of engineers in a fast-pace work environment.
• BS degree with at least 10 years of relevant manufacturing experience
• Experience in large equipment or machine fabrication
• Must be proficient in SolidWorks