Holyoke, United States
almost 3 years ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Holyoke, MA. As a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Develop manufacturing processes for precision machined components directly from customer drawings, models, and specifications.
- Defining machining processes, creating operation sheets, inspection methods sheets and routers.
- Selection and design of cutting tools, fixtures, and inspection control plans.
- Solid modeling and drafting in CAD proficiency required. Unigraphics (NX) and/or Solidworks experience preferred.
- Minimum of 8 plus years exp. in manufacturing precision, machined components is required.
- AS9100 and or 13485 experience is required.
Location: Holyoke, MA
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations, and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com