Holyoke, United States
about 2 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in Holyoke, MA.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Manufacturing Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Manufacturing Process Engineer
- In this position you must be able to develop manufacturing processes for precision machined components directly from customer drawings, models and specifications.
- Processing requires defining machining processes, creating operation sheets, inspection methods sheets and routers.
- This position will also participate in the selection and design of cutting tools, fixtures and inspection control plans.
- Solid modeling and drafting in CAD proficiency required. Unigraphics (NX) and/or Solidworks experience preferred.
- Qualified candidates will possess a working knowledge of manufacturing / engineering concepts.
- A minimum of 3 years exp. in manufacturing precision, machined components is required.
Location: Holyoke, MA
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.