Bedford, United States
almost 2 years ago
· Completing design and development objectives by training and guiding technicians/assemblers.
· Designing and developing tools and test fixtures for manufacturing; which includes unit functional testing and integration.
· Troubleshooting and debugging production issues, implementation and integration.
· Maintaining clear documentation in regard to quality systems and manufacturing engineering
· Provide Design for Manufacture input during company Design Review Meetings.
· Interacting regularly with Management to communicate status of milestones and impacts of technical hurdles.
· Adhering to safety rules, manufacturing procedures, and company policies and procedures.
· Utilizing CAD Software to document prototypes and test fixtures.
· Identifying product defects, troubleshooting and providing solutions.
· Gathering and organizing data to support investigations and engineering conclusions.
· Maintaining a clean work area.
· Performing equipment qualification.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
· Minimum 5 year’s design and quality control experience in product manufacturing of complex electromechanical assemblies