Nashua, United States
3 months ago
This position will work closely with the production manager and quality department to oversee the production departments build process of manufactured goods.
- Aid operators and technicians during manufacturing processes by answering general manufacturing questions, assisting with equipment issues, and updating appropriate documentation.
- Execute compliant builds with proper work instructions through use of route card (job traveler), MRP, and proper configuration management to meet company performance metrics
- Create and manage route card and material flow process on the production floor.
- Develop new work cells and processes using LEAN to address specific program related requirements
- Perform root cause analysis and effectively communicate recommended corrective actions using the latest quality standards when systemic problems occur.
- Assist with test and electro-mechanical assembly as required.
- Develop and review technical drawings, routings, and Bill of Materials.
- Execute document revisions including redlines and ECO’s to optimize for production.
- Ability to understand and guide assembly personnel with electrical manufacturing standard (J-STD and IPC-620).