7 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in Bloomfield, CT.
As a Manufacturing Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- Proven ability to perform root cause analysis, evaluate risk, and disposition deviant material.
- Ability to create and maintain process documents per TS standards and train effectively. This includes operation sheets, tool sheets, visual work instructions, etc.
- Evaluate and enhance current line set ups and workflow to improve safety risks, maximize output and increase quality. This also includes activities like coordinating Design change notice and qualifying process improvements.
- Ability to set up new lines using Lean Manufacturing principles. Design and implement gauging methods, implement SPC systems, monitor capability and drive results. Justify, select procure and implement equipment and tooling.
- Lead and participate in Kaizen events to facilitate continuous process improvements
- Coordinate major projects to improve key performance metrics
- Create and lead FMEA's, machine maintenance activities and safety initiatives.
- CNC Programming for Rapid Prototyping and Production
- Bachelors in mechanical engineering with a preferred minimum of 2 years of experience, or Associate's Degree with a preferred minimum of 5 years with applicable experience.
- Experience with CAD program and MS Office
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Bloomfield, CT
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.