West Bridgewater, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Work with the quality group on short term and long-term corrective action solutions
- Work on cost reduction and continuous improvement projects
- 4+ years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role
- Engineering Degree required
- Strong technical writing skills
- Hands on experience with automated manufacturing equipment