Wastonville, United States
2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer - Metal Finishing in Watsonville, CA.
As a Manufacturing Engineer - Metal Finishing your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Oversee equipment and process tanks, in-process testing, and supplies inventory.
- Support and monitor metal finishing process and production.
- Ensure operators and techs are following and are properly trained in process instructions and other procedures.
- Documents own work with precision, writing technical and production reports.
- Generates accurate instructions for work orders, process worksheets and work instructions.
- Manages projects and engineering evaluations when needed.
- Willing to work with chemicals and hot solutions given proper safety equipment.
- Some hands-on activities such as furnace loading, parts inspection, ordering supplies, equipment repairs, and technology help.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- BS/BA degree in technical discipline and up to 3 years work experience. AA degree and 5+ years will be considered. Chemistry or engineering education or work focus desired.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Very familiar with Microsoft Excel. Able to use specialty statistical programs examples Minitab, JMP, and SAS/STAT.
- Complete mandatory company safety training. Understand intermediate chemical safety principles. Champion safety in plating area.
- Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Watsonville, CA
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Benefits: Full
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.