Waltham, United States
about 2 years ago
- Establishing, writing and maintaining Manufacturing Procedures
- Specifying, implementing and troubleshooting automated manufacturing equipment
- Working with suppliers on Packaging development projects
- IQ/OQ/PQ testing
- Training production employees
- BS Mechanical Engineering (preferred) or Electrical Engineering.
- Will consider candidates with varying levels of experience. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Knowledge of/Experience with Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of/Experience with automated production equipment.
- Experience with ISO 13485