Trumbull, United States
about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Technician in Trumbull, CT
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Manufacturing Technician your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: The Manufacturing Engineering Technician will support the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing changeovers, adjustments, repairs, calibration and preventive maintenance requirements on production machines, equipment, and tools. Follow directions from superiors, diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, engineering specifications, method sheets, and SOP’s. Troubleshoot malfunctions and assist in the maintenance and safety requirements of the production equipment.
- Perform machine changeovers and adjustments as needed to keep production running according to schedule.
- Preventative maintenance including documentation, scheduling, and ordering of parts needed to repair machines.
- Utilizes all necessary tools and procedures to keep machines operating in a safe and proper order as required, including daily, weekly, and monthly machine maintenance.
- Possesses ability to troubleshoot and make necessary machine adjustments to keep machines running to meet production requirements.
- Records and maintains machine/calibration records as required in accordance with procedures.
- Assist manufacturing engineers as needed to ensure production requirements are met.
- Ability to maintain and/or improve on a clean and safe working environment in manufacturing.
- Assist with the maintenance and safety requirements of the production equipment as directed.
- Performs additional duties or assignment as required by management.
- Technical school background.
- Solid mechanical repair background
- Knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Proficient in reading blueprints, schematics, and specification sheets.
- Able to communicate and coordinate good ideas through to implementation.
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and written.
- Understanding of lean processes.
- In-depth understanding of equipment, mechanics and application related to value streams.
- Minimum of three years of machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of safety requirements for machines and facilities.
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: $20-30hr.
- Benefits: yes
- Shift: Production: 7AM- 3:30PM
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.