Wilmington, United States
over 1 year ago
Manufacturing Manager (1st Shift)
- Perform diversified programming duties including analyzing product dimensional requirements and specifications, determining physical distances involved.
- Preparing documentation required to machine parts by lathes, mills and wire EDM.
- Overseeing, coordinating, and controlling the manufacturing of precision of extremely close tolerance parts, tools & assemblies.
- Assigning jobs & work to employees.
- Designing fixtures &tooling.
- Monitoring work activities & performing related duties under the direction of the General Manager.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues & take corrective action.
- Communicate with engineering, production control, quality control, & other departments to obtain routing, clear quality problems, & secure services and information.
- Maintain discipline and employee morale.
- Must have strong background writing programs for multi-axis Machining Centers using Unigraphics (UG)
- Must have a minimum 10 years' exp, and understand all technologies in department.