Waltham, United States
almost 2 years ago
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- 2 - 4 years of related experience
- Have good manual
- Computer skills and literacy a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Enjoy contributing to a diverse manufacturing group
- Able to embrace change
- Be a Team Player
- Must be a highly organized, self-managed individual who works with minimum supervision and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Adhere to policy and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment. .
- Has substantial understanding of company policies and procedures and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of assigned tasks and adherence to production plan schedules while producing high quality products to standards.
- Work on assignments that are moderately difficult requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Act as a champion of the company’s Lean and Continuous Improvement programs.
- Time and attendance are in accordance with company policies, procedures and work area schedule.
- Complete work orders on schedule to ensure a constant flow of finished product to support customer service levels.
- Advise management of adverse manufacturing and/or equipment conditions and issues that are affecting production and /or safety.
- Formulate epoxies and powdered metals to established formulations.
- Fabricate product-casting molds.
- Prepare molds and parts for product casting.
- Cast and pot products.
- Prepare product components and fixtures for assembly
- Operate machinery and precision measurement equipment to manufacture molded parts and materials used in the production of ultrasound transducers.
- Obtain knowledge of all proprietary formulations.
- Identify overdue or potentially overdue work orders and alert managers.
- Adhere to all established health and safety rules.
- Notify manager of all NCM (non-conforming material
- Constantly review current manufacturing processes to identify opportunities for improvement. Recommend changes to eliminate waste and to promote cost reductions without sacrificing quality.
- Identify and report all adverse conditions of the facility to management.