Chester, United States
about 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing/Process Engineer in Chester, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Manufacturing / Process Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
• Create & Maintain Process Routers & BOM’s within the ERP system to meet Quality, Cost, and all Customer Specifications & Requirements
• Create & Maintain Process Models and Drawings managing process tolerances to achieve Customer Blueprint tolerances.
• Provide accurate Quotations to Sales for potential new products.
• Design effective Tooling and Work Holding. Order fixture raw material and release fixture jobs to the Toolroom.
• Create work instructions for Special Process & Outside Service operations to meet Customer Blueprint Requirements.
• Point of Contact for assigned NPI part in-load. Responsible for updating project schedule & following up with cross functional NPI team to meet customer schedules.
• Transfer parts & process from Chester, CT facility to India facility. Manage transfer through joint calls & other project management tasks as assigned.
• Follow “Job Confirmation Process” to validate Job BOMs prior to shop floor release.
• Support shop floor issues through “Kiosk Light” process. Provide Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA). Follow up to schedule and complete tasks as necessary.
• Support Cost Reduction initiatives to meet company objectives.
• Act as a Technical Resource to customer or suppliers as needed.
• Support Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Execute a ‘Zero Defects’ & ‘Right First time’ culture throughout the company.
• Adhere to company EH & S policies.
• To perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
o High School Degree
o 4 year Degree in Engineering or other Technical field
o 5 Years’ experience in lieu of Degree
o 5+ years in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
o Knowledge of GD&T, Blueprint Reading, and Spec Interpretation.
o Knowledge of Aerospace Materials and modern cutting techniques, processes, and specifications.
o Knowledge and understanding of AS9100, NADCAP and other Quality System requirements.
IT Knowledge/ Requirements
o Experienced in Microsoft Word & Excel
o Experienced in ERP system (Infor Syteline Preferred)
o Experienced 3d CAD user (SolidWorks Preferred)
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Chester, CT
- Shift: 1st Shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations.
Submit resumes to: Ben.email@example.com