Burlington, United States
almost 3 years ago
- Setting up and qualification of active alignment machines and processes.
- Statistical analysis of large data sets to understand process and product performance.
- Preparing machine operation manuals and technical documentation.
- Work with cross functional teams to perform remote and/or hands-on troubleshooting and debug of electro-mechanical systems.
- Managing projects and activities to meet schedules and budget goals.
- Training technicians and engineers on machine use while deploying machines and processes.
- Participating in project planning, technical reviews and meetings.
- Strong manufacturing experience.
- Strong statistical analysis skills around manufacturing.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Work in a team environment.