Nashua, United States
about 2 years ago
Manufacturing Process Engineer - Valor Processor (REQ# 3277)
*No Security Clearance Required*
Printed Board CAM operator/checker/quality Primary Role would be to validate printed board designs prior to fabrication using CAM software tools.
- Familiarity with VALOR NPI 10.1 preferred. Must understand fabrication outputs such as ODB++, GERBER 274x and excellon drill data.
- Must be able to review output data for shorts, opens, and able to suggest design enhancements for better producibility.
- Must be knowledgeable of complex board structures and materials, (including stacked micro vias, back drilling, Rogers and other high speed materials).
- Need a working knowledge of printed board fabrication capabilities, such as standard routing, plating and hole tolerances capabilities.
- Required to have knowledge of IPC standards and how to achieve the IPC standards thru a design (such as annular ring, trace width, spacing and IPC based coupons).
- Should have a working knowledge of ANSI Y.15 dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Should have printed board drawing understanding.