Bethel, United States
about 1 month ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor Materials in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Manufacturing Supervisor Materials your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The successful candidate will be responsible for leadership of specific shift/division manufacturing of Nitinol products
- Interview, hire, and train new talent as required.
- Determine pay rate settings and increases as necessary.
- Work in conjunction with Operations on work order prioritizing.
- Record labor hours in company software.
- Review/Approve time off request to ensure no conflict with production.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping skills, Line clearance and 5S experience a +
- Management of KANBAN system to ensure operation is following procedures.
- Utilize QAD to create scrap and efficiency reports for management review.
- Ability to process ECO as needed to adjust operational run times, setups, etc.
- Determine work techniques and adjust work instructions as needed.
- Adhere and enforce safety guidelines and company attendance policies.
- Must be comfortable with discipline process and lead by example.
- Use objective evidence to back up any disciplinary actions.
- Must be comfortable with conflict resolution.
- Must be willing to work overtime when the need arises.
Other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor.
- High school diploma required
- Technical school or college degree enrolment is a plus
- Basic computer skills (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Possess good judgment and problem solving skills
- Previous lead/supervisor experience is a plus
- Fluent English required, and Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to read, review and enforce procedures/safety manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
Duration: Direct hire
Location: Bethel, CT.
Salary: depending on skills and experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.