Newburyport, United States
over 1 year ago
Manufacturing Support Technician
- Setup, maintain, and operate assembly equipment.
- Working with engineers and team to improve processes that meet yield and cycle time requirements
- Collecting and evaluating data to conduct on-line adjustments to product, instruments, or equipment
- Working with engineers to conduct experiments and perform rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Training employees on equipment operation and process
- Associates degree in a technical field or a minimum 3 years’ of related electronic/semiconductor assembly experience.
- Basic computer skills with an understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written o Pays close attention to details