Wallingford, United States
8 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 3 openings for 2nd shift Manufacturing Technician in Wallingford, CT.
The responsibilities of a Manufacturing Technician are to assist the laboratory staff with the process of building and manufacturing science products. This position will assist with a variety of tasks within a laboratory setting that may include labeling, recording data, operating equipment, formulation, and plate coating.
- Set up and build product of low complexity.
- Perform in-process sampling and testing to assure batches meet specification.
- Document results, process and refer to past batch records.
- Calibrate and operate semi-automated manufacturing equipment.
- Consistently meet product cycle times and quality expectations
- Perform specialized cleaning of manufacturing equipment.
- Understand site applicable databases.
- Follow daily work instructions and priorities set by supervisor with a commitment to safety.
- Work may change from day-to-day within reasonable and expected boundaries.
- Participate in continuous process improvement efforts, identify, and flag areas for improvement.
- Follows company policies and practices, understand appropriate lab protocols, and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) including regulatory awareness of chemical handling and hazards, compliance, and proper use of equipment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and up to 2 year of relevant experience
- Or Associate degree preferred with Up to 1 year of relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to work in a fast-faced environment where multitasking is required.
- Works independently with minimal supervision on routine tasks.
- Ability to support and help others in the team.
- Knowledge of work performed by the department and learning how to perform multiple functions within the department.
- Flexibility to work on multiple tasks with increased effectiveness.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Wallingford, CT
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: This is a second shift position with the hours of 3:00pm to 11:30pm.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.