Manchester, United States
8 months ago
- Assemble plastic and metal components into medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
- Utilize small hand tools (both manual and electric), manual presses, assembly fixtures, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and test fixtures.
- Utilize documentation such as Bill of Materials, product flow charts, work orders, check sheets, visual aids, production reports and assembly drawings to assemble product and record results.
- May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly, sealing, ultra-sonic welding, bonding and gluing with adhesives, Epoxy or RTV.
- Inspects work throughout the assembly process and communicates any quality or operational issues to appropriate leader.
- Meet all quality, quantity and good manufacturing practices to satisfy customer and Regulatory Affairs requirements. Read and/or understand operating procedures for specific products where training has been completed.
- Maintain Clean Room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to Clean Room environment practices and procedures as applicable.
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, ISO, QSR, and FDA regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with assembly, testing and the documentation of mechanical and electrical devices
- Medical device manufacturing experience preferred
- Good hand eye coordination and manual dexterity required
- Small parts assembly and able to work under a microscope
- Utilize tweezers, torque drivers, magnifiers and microscopes
- Must be familiar with and comfortable using computers