Ayer, United States
5 months ago
The ideal candidate will work well independently (with minimal supervision) and as part of a focused group of technicians within the Operations Team to operate complex reel to reel systems.
• Operation of the slot-die-coater, high-temp-furnaces, and PVD system.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose basic problems/malfunctions/inadequacies of production equipment.
• Direct experience and ability to operate both automated and manual set-up systems; strong ability to multi-task, meet critical deadlines, and re-prioritize when necessary.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance of automated equipment.
• Adhere to and complete established documentation requirements; possess a contributory attitude conducive to participating in a Continuous Improvement environment; maintain a clean, neat, and organized work area.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, Personal Protective Equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Quality System Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Education - Experience:
• High school degree required.
• 3 to 5 years of manufacturing experience desired but not required.
• Experience with slot die coating or reel to reel systems is a plus.
Required Skills, Competencies, Authorities and Training Needs:
• The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment; ability to adapt to change; results-oriented; positive attitude; self-motivated and self-disciplined.
• Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Basic computer skills are required (MS Office desirable) for spread sheet data entry, statistical data analysis and techniques.
• Highly attentive to details.
• Ability to work off-shift/weekends when needed.