Stoneham, United States
about 1 year ago
- Assembly of devices; following cleanroom protocols
- Working with plastic bonding processes and chemicals and careful assembly of small parts.
- Assembly of control systems; requires skill with small tools, debugging mechanical, pneumatic and electronic systems.
- Building and testing procedures, maintaining paper and electronic quality records.
- Following cGMP manufacturing practices utilizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and working to continuously improve all aspects of work.
- Supporting R&D in developing experiments, prototypes and new processes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Detailed oriented and able to execute detailed protocols and remain focused on exact and repetitive assembly tasks.
- Good eye-hand coordination and fine manual dexterity to handle small tools.
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in a manufacturing or development environment.
- Able to use MS Office