Nashua, United States
4 months ago
As a member of the production department your responsibility is to build, document, and support electro-mechanical assemblies used in an industrial automated test and manufacturing environment.
The position requires a high level of assembly expertise, frequent walking, standing, bending, squatting and the use of standard hand and power tools.
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Assembling electro-mechanical assemblies and equipment rack test stations in accordance with build documentation, quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Read, interpret, and follow: blueprints/schematics, wiring diagrams, engineering drawings, bill of materials, route cards and other instructions to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Ability to provide troubleshooting skills including root cause analysis and effectively communicating recommended corrective action.
- Follow, develop, and maintain build processes
- Thorough knowledge of English and Metric units of measurements, as well as basic mathematics.
- Knowledge of common manufacturing terminology and techniques, including welding, machining, and fabricating is a plus.