Billerica, United States
10 months ago
Manufacturing Technician, 3rd Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform machine set-ups.
- Perform inspection of components and assembly as required.
- Perform cleaning, pouching/sealing, labeling, and sterilization operations.
- Strict adherence to Good Documentation Practices when executing all assignments.
- Perform timely and accurate transactions of workflow in ERP system.
- Participate in inventory cycle counts, variance investigation, and reconciliation.
- Assist in performing required process capability studies, equipment installation qualifications, and process validation.
- Assist in the investigation and implementation of corrective actions on product and process failures.
- Interface with vendors to seek solutions for equipment repairs and refurbishment.
- Responsible for upkeep of manufacturing areas and provide a clean and safe work environment.
- Review all manufacturing documentation, assembly, inspection, test, and packaging procedures, and provide feedback.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Technical education preferred.
- 2+ years’ work experience in a medical device and/or regulated environment.
- Familiarity with Oracle (or equivalent) ERP systems and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Familiar with ISO Standards and Good Manufacturing Practices
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.