Woburn, United States
over 1 year ago
- Follow SOP to manufacture commercial products ensuring product specifications are met for assembly.
- Setting up and operating equipment to assemble and test, electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assisting with investigations of production problems with equipment or processes. Make recommendations in written format for modifications to procedures.
- Maintaining records in accordance with procedures and policies.
- Leading and directing work and training of others.
- Must have High School diploma or its equivalent and 5+ years of related experience.
- Familiar with electro-mechanical assembly practices and electronic testing procedures.
- Computer skills using standard word processing, spread sheets, data entry, and internet competence.