Ayer, United States
7 months ago
• Review / Approve drawings and specifications of PME/VVO/ECS keeping manufacturability, function, safety and cost justification as top priorities.
• Perform electrical and mechanical assembly installations in PME/VVO/ECS production units.
• Recommend electrical design of PME/VVO/ECS including specification of materials, parts and equipment.
• Develop and document assembly processes/ instructions/ status reports for incoming PME/VVO/ECS production builds.
• Train Engineering, Field Service and Manufacturing Personnel.
• Direct outside contractors as required based on AMSC safety and environmental policies.
• Assist Supervisor in the Master Schedule.
Education - Experience:
• Minimum 2 years technical degree or equivalent
• 5+ years industry experience