Wilmington, United States
over 2 years ago
- Follow test and repair procedures for work instruction and direction.
- Tracking assemblies to be tested/repaired.
- Cleaning and maintaining presses and assemblies to be tested/repaired.
- Assembly/disassembly of products to be tested/repaired.
- Ability to make test repair and give feedback to other technicians.
- Using schematics or drawings for testing and repair.
- Maintaining, calibrating and keeping a clean and orderly test/repair area.
- Troubleshoots electronics to determine cause and remedy of any malfunction.
- Performs required repairs to return units to operational state.
- Set up and test units to meet specified requirements.
- Operate power supplies, test jigs and understands their use and function.
- Operates hand tools and small power tools. Understands their use and function.
- Fills out production test reports.
- Must possess problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot in a logical manner.
- Data entry of failure analysis and problem reports in our system.
- Clear verbal and written communication.