Mocksville, United States
11 months ago
Market Support Manager - Perm
The Market Support Manager is the liaison between the customer and company. The Market Support Manager will work closely with the Territory Sales Manager and Operations Manager.
- A catalyst in getting managers/directors involved with customer (Management Visits, etc)
- Visit Accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Keep management apprised of all situations (i.e. pricing, promotions, conditions) by use of weekly sales reports and regular communication
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- 2-4 Year experience in market management
- Heavy travel (up to 90%) depending on market demand