Tewksbury, United States
8 months ago
- Produce reports and dashboards that reflect progress on all campaigns to generate leads including web traffic and email campaign analytics.
- Manage trade show involvement from early registration, through logistics and lead management.
- Develop awareness strategies that elevate Technologies and our brands as an essential solution to the production supply chain for the industries we serve.
- Boost industry awareness within key vertical sectors and continue to drive our thought leadership position.
- Maintain key facts and figures on key market sectors, as analysts’ reports are published.
- Maintain key facts and figures on key competitors regarding company information, hiring etc.
- Ensure the sales team are supplied with up-to-date market intelligence on key trends, events and competitors’ tactics.
- Ensure all marketing and sales collateral is fit for purpose and is kept both on message with our brand’s Positioning Statements and up to date, including brochures, advertisements, datasheets etc.
- Build relationships with editorial staff across all relevant publications and look for opportunities to capitalize on their editorial calendars.
- Build a video strategy that captures the unique outcomes we achieve for customers.
- Develop and execute a Social Networking plan with long-term marketing and revenue benefits for Global Technologies including online user group forums, blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Experience and Qualifications
- A collaborative marketer with loads of energy and a positive outlook
- 5+ years planning and implementing marketing business plans and programs
- Understanding of the inner workings of marketing infrastructure and what marketing vehicles best
- apply for assigned brand strategy
- Strong collaboration skills to work cross-functionally and leverage best practices within marketing team
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and influencing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and plan work aligned to overall marketing strategy
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize work based on strategic plan Strong Project Management skills
- Strong CMS experience
- Software skills, Microsoft, Adobe, WordPress, email marketing platforms, social media platforms.