Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people. We are currently seeking a Marketing Director work for a client in Trumbull, CT.
As a (an) Marketing Director your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Marketing Director for Surgical Products is responsible for creating and implementing the strategy for marketing, launching and selling Surgical Products to achieve corporate & division financial objectives. Oversees all aspects of marketing, provides strategic as well as tactical execution of the marketing and distribution of Surgical Products in the US and selected International markets.
- Act as Commercial Leader for the Uterine Manipulation platform & Surgical Products
- Provide Product Line direction and serve as Champion for Surgical Product Line
- Develop annual business plan, present, and gain approval from senior management
- Set Surgical Product Line goals and forecasts
- Partner successfully with Sales leadership and the Sales team to maximize results
- Senior Level relationships with Sales, Market Access, Corporate Accounts, Distributors, Medical and Manufacturing to flawlessly execute strategies
- Successfully and efficiently partner and provide disciplined direction for advertising and media agencies to result in growth generating clinician advertising campaigns
- Continually generate key HCP insights for Surgical Products via comprehensive market research efforts
- Lead Product Development with Research & Development and Regulatory
- Develop strong squad of Key Opinion Leaders
- Train and develop Marketing team to move forward on their career paths
Specific Type of Experience Required:
- 5+ years of Director level US Medical Device Marketing experience on a comprehensive, successful key product line – Surgical Product line experience preferred
- 5+ years successful leadership of a Medical Device Marketing team
- Brand / Product launch experience
- Annual Business Plan development and successful championship to management
- Ability to develop pro forma P & Ls and basic understanding of modeling to build and achieve revenue projections
- Successful partnership and creative campaign execution working with large advertising and media agencies
- Strong strategic thinker willing to roll their sleeves up for flawless execution
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable with communicating and presenting up to a Board of Directors level
- Strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead even in difficult situations
- Some sales and/or sales management experience (preferably in medical devices)
Specific type of experience Preferred:
- Leadership of life cycle management initiatives
- Experience across the marketing mix to include: advertising, public relations, sales materials, direct marketing, web-based marketing, convention presence
- Ability to analyze and present Marketing Analytics
- Education required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Education preferred: Advanced degree, especially MBA in Marketing, General Management, or an advanced scientific degree
- Experience required: 5+ years in medical device industry with 5+ years medical device management including leadership and management of marketing teams
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Ability to pass CSI background check
Duration: Direct hire with Full-Benefits.
Location: Trumbull, CT.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.