Product Support Specialist- Yonkers
6 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Product Support Specialist in Yonkers, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Product Support Specialist your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Responsible for communicating with all new and existing customers in an effort to assist and support inquires for the acquisition of all Aftermarket parts requests. The Product Support Specialist will need to plan and implement sales activities in order to meet company targets for growth and profitability. Evaluate customer needs, market conditions, and competitor data in an effort to provide competitive price and on time deliveries to our customers.
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries by Authorities Web Post, telephone communication and personal visits
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through periodic visits to their facilities.
- Monitor and report on all sales activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Create and maintain routine spreadsheets or databases on various sales, on time deliveries, and other activities
- Create Quotes, Sales Orders, Out Bound Delivers and Invoicing.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all supporting departments.
- Able to read technical drawing assemblies and interpret BOM list
- College degree preferred, with a concentration in Sales, engineering or Business
- Must be a self-starter and push forward without manager’s detailed instructions.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be well skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and other necessary software.
- Strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Yonkers, NY
Salary: Depending on Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision,
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.