Fitchburg, United States
8 months ago
- Providing scheduling and planning for programs.
- Providing analysis and project support to assigned program workload. Analysis includes reviewing scope and schedule performance
- Analyzing trends, developing reports, facilitating communication and providing feedback on program performance
- Working with Project Manager and Program Finance to develop reports
- Working with team to ensure the schedule/program plan is executable (cost, schedule and technical requirements are fully integrated)
- Performing Analysis and report results to Project Team
- Providing project status updates
- Analyzing monthly data Schedule Variance
- Working with Project Team to develop Recovery Plans
- Reviewing subcontractor / vendor change requests and advising Project Managers of any schedule impact of proposed design changes
- Supporting, communicating, reinforcing values and culture of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with 5-10 years of Program Planning & Scheduling
- Successful track record as part of a Project Management Team
- Strong experience in Schedule Analysis.