North Billerica, United States
over 1 year ago
- Supporting the Materials and Inventory Control Supervisor with day to day support activities.
- Following Receiving, Shipping, and Material Handling, Distribution and Storage procedures (SOPs).
- Adhering to safety rules, company policies and procedures
- Supporting the management and maintaining of the stock room, including setting up and labeling storage bins; to ease support to kitting and material inventory accuracy.
- Ensuring that all necessary procedures and record required information in ERP system. i.e. related transactions supporting receiving, returned goods, rejected material, are completed in a timely manner and are correct to ensure positive material control.
- Count, sort, and inspect all inbound freight to ensure that freight delivered corresponds in type to that specified on the delivery receipt and purchase order.
- Labeling all inbound freight clearly with item numbers, hazards tags, etc., as required.
- Completing Cycle Counts and associated transactions.
- Maintaining clear and accurate documentation.
- Kitting materials for assembly per printed kit lists as directed.
- Packaging materials for shipment in manner to protect from damage.
HS Diploma or Equivalent