Shelton, United States
7 months ago
We are currently seeking a Material Handler to work for one of our clients in Hopkinton, MA.
Participates in a team environment to manage and perform routine tasks related to the receipt, storage, distribution, issuance, and/or shipping of products, parts and subassemblies.
- Completes general warehouse tasks in accordance with defined ISO procedures and/or supervisory and work instructions.
- Receives, counts and processes incoming POs using SAP.
- Verifies materials released for stockroom through receiving and issue-to-stock processes.
- Assists in daily cycle count activities.
- Performs SAP inventory transactions.
- Processes sales orders and work orders for shipment (picking, packing & checking).
- Packages orders for issue to stock or shipment using various packaging means.
- Adheres to all Federal, State, Local and Company safety and security regulations and policies.
- Maintains relationships with incoming and outgoing drivers, carriers, etc.
- Operates mechanical equipment such as forklifts and stock pickers as required.
- 6-12 months prior warehouse and/or related work experience.
- Basic experience in PC business applications including MS Word and Excel.
- Experience/practical working knowledge of inventory control systems and processes.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with clients and company personnel.
- Works various shifts and overtime as needed, especially at the end of the quarter.
- Stands for long periods of time and frequently lifts 50-75 pounds while performing routine job functions.
- Location: Hopkinton, MA
- Duration: 1 year contract assignment
- Pay range: up to $20/hour
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations.
Lighthouse Professional Services works with Fortune 500 clients all over the
East Coast offering staffing services for full-time and contract assignments