North Billerica, United States
almost 2 years ago
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in international shipping, DHL, FedEx, UPS ship saver modules.
- Understanding of international shipping and customs protocol.
- Understanding of Compliance Trade Policies.
- Recent familiarity with MRP database and be able to successfully negotiate through the stock accountability modules.
- Computer skills must include knowledge of Microsoft Office as email correspondence is a key element of role.
- Intermediate Excel skills, with the ability to create and modify spreadsheets.
- Communication skills to include speaking, reading and writing in English.
Education and/or Experience
- Requires an associate’s degree or equivalent with 3-5 years’ shipping, receiving and warehouse experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a Lean based manufacturing facility.