Wallingford, United States
2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Materials Coordinator in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Materials Coordinator your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Materials Coordinator is responsible for providing accurate, efficient and quality workmanship within all materials and warehouse functions performing multiple tasks: Material Management, Shipping, Packaging, Fulfillment and MRP transactions as see fit by the Manager, and work closely to support Operations. The Individual must exhibit a high degree of attention to detail and follow processes accurately, and rapidly with minimal errors.
The Physical Demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal Production Environment.
- Must be able to lift and handle packages weighing 35 lbs.
This position will work a split shift from 10am-6:30 with some flexibility in hours and overtime as schedule dictates.
They will also participate in general production, including and capable of:
- Responsible for executing all warehouse, order fulfillment, and shipping tasks.
- Responsible for supporting warehouse accuracy, cycle count program, Kan-Ban replenishment program and all stock transfers transactions.
- Following specific procedures and remain focused on exact and repetitive assembly tasks.
- include accurate data input of incoming material to appropriate personnel, warehouse, or location.
- Responsible for supporting shipping all outgoing company freight. This includes instruments, consumables and miscellaneous shipping.
- requirements for accuracy and timely processing of all shipments.
- Miscellaneous duties will involve Sequestering Reagents, sales demo shipments and warehouse cleanliness.
- Responsible for quality of work and employee safety.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager, leadership team.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required with 2-5 years experience in manufacturing operations or warehouse / Inventory/ Materials Management/ Shipments.
- Experience working in an ISO compliant organization preferred.
- Highly organized with good attention to details and good with numbers.
- Can quickly learn and apply new skills, processes, and approaches
- Good communication skills (verbal and written English) and can effectively document their work.
- Exhibit a high degree of flexibility, teamwork, and commitment to continuous improvement activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Basic computer literacy with MS Office software environment
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Wallingford, CT
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.