- Processing including milling, drying, pressing, etc.
- High temperature ceramic part sintering, hot pressing, hot forging and sintering-HIP.
- Ceramic characterization; sample polishing, and optical microscopy.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting lab equipment daily
- Interact with staff from other teams and consultants to expedite timely measurements and obtain specialized equipment related to project goals
- Written record keeping with the requirements of patent law
- Interacting with vendors to obtain quotes, data sheets and placing orders
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree preferred with 2+ years of laboratory experience
- Experience with spreadsheets and data process software is essential