Beverly, United States
11 months ago
- Performs a number of complex electro-mechanical assembly tasks
- Component board stuffing, both through-hole and surface mount.
- Assemble modules and subassemblies using approved soldering, wiring/ cabling, connector installation, and bonding
- Top level system integration of pcbas, modules, subassemblies, components and housings.
- De-soldering and rework of failed components on pcbas, modules, and subassemblies.
- Sand Blasting of metals, housings, mechanical parts.
- Chemical cleaning of pcba’s, metals, housings, mechanical parts.
- UV curing of epoxies and conformal coatings
- Operate automated and advanced manual pick and place machines.
- Operate solder reflow machines.
- Masking and conformal coating of boards.
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience and a proven track record of excellence in electronics assembly and test.
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience and a proven track record of excellence in mechanical assembly and test.