Woonsocket, United States
about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer in Woonsocket, RI.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Mechanical Design Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Provide expert knowledge working with laboratory instrumentation for analytical testing.
- Work within the multi-disciplinary R&D team to define, design, build and test new products across the lifecycle from conception to mass production.
- Work hands-on in the lab to test and evaluate prototypes and production systems.
- Interface with the global team to help define, test, and integrate products.
BS in Mechanical Engineering, MS a plus. 5+ years of experience in product development and testing, working within cost and manufacturing limitations.
- Able to work independently and with a group.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical design and machining is required.
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- Proficient in CAD Design
- Basic Analytical Skills and troubleshooting is required.
- Design for Manufacturing experience is required.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Duration: 4-6 Month contract, Might go permanent depending on some variables.
- Location: Woonsocket, RI.
- Salary: $50-65hr.
- Benefits: available while on contract.
- Shift: 1st
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.