Peabody, United States
about 2 years ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Design electromechanical products and create manufacturing drawings to specifications.
- Design assembly and test fixtures
- Create test procedures and produce reports
- Create bills of materials in our ERP system.
- SolidWorks knowledge required. Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, ERP, etc.).
- Understanding of GD&T.
- Familiar with engineering documentation control practices.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multitask in an accurate, timely, and organized fashion.
- Willingness to take ownership of a project.
Required Education and Experience
- BSME required
- Certification in SolidWorks a plus.