Beacon Falls, United States
10 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Staffing is a 50-year old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 14 offices, in which 6 of them are here in CT. and 5 in Mass. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently a Mechanical Engineer to work for a client in Beacon Falls, CT.
· We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer with a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years’ experience for the following responsibilities:
· Demonstrate a complete understanding of Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works
· Use our FEA software to calculate stress, deflection values, and critical speed. Engineer will need a good understanding of fixed vs. simply supported and point load vs. distributed loading conditions.
· Generate approval and manufacturing drawings per customer specifications.
· Generate reports showing drawing status
· Communicate with customers regarding technical requirements and specifications. Measure example units sent to us by potential customers.
· General understanding of machine fits and tolerances.
· A good understanding of machining processes is required.
· Review 2nd party drawings on a daily basis.
The primary responsibility is to create AutoDesk Inventor drawings for our customers. Daily calculations of beam deflection and critical speeds will also be required using our in-house software.
Competitive salary, health benefits, and simple IRA.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Beacon Falls, CT.
Salary: flexible for the right skills & experience.
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.