Trumbull, United States
7 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Designer in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Mechanical Designer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to under guidance of engineers or managers:
- Designs, prototypes and/or develops components and sub assemblies of low to moderate complexity.
- Completes product documentation of low to moderate complexity.
- Creates, revises and documents drawings and specifications.
- Moderate knowledge and experience with design/manufacturing techniques common to medical devices (injection molding, casting, machining, etc.)
- Proficiency in design, drawing and CAD skills
- Ability to use standard CAD tools with limited proficiency (i.e. Solidworks,Pro-Engineer, etc.)
- Ability to utilize common office and web-based software (email, spreadsheets, word processing, presentations) effectively.
- High school degree and/or bachelor's degree in non technical field
- Courses and or associates degree in design, technology or engineering with 5+ years industry experience.
- Duration: 2-4 month contract
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: $45-70Hr.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.