Lowell, United States
over 1 year ago
- Experience with Manufacturing processes like ECO's and BOM's; strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Design,Drafting, Detailing of new/existing electro-mechanical assemblies. Proficient in Solidworks.
- Working closely with Design Engineering to assist in designing, documenting and releasing designs into manufacturing.
- Working independently and having the ability to shift priorities based on changing internal / customer demands.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong reasoning skills and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to interpret and update electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Experience with MS Office products.
- Experience in working with MRP systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints, within a fast growing company.
- Monitor and manage progress on projects, ensuring key requirements and milestones are met.
- Bachelor's degree –Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of Mechanical Engineering experience preferably in a complex product manufacturing environment. Experience in Semiconductor capital equipment industry.