Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Participates in the mechanical design and development of various medical devices.
- Participates in the interface with the client.
- Generates solid models, drawings and specifications.
- Prepares and executes characterization and environmental tests to verify the design and performance of the devices.
- Interface with vendors for critical component selection and tool qualification
- Define and develop processes related to the design, analysis, test, manufacture, quality and productivity
- 5 to 10 years of product design/development experience.
- Experience with SolidWorks required.
- Background in the medical device industry is required.
- A working understanding of FDA QSR and ISO-13485 principles and demonstrated skill in integrating these into the engineering discipline.
- Experience in the design and development of hand-held instruments.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.